Area Sales Manager - South East Asia F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
Lieu Kuala Lumpur
About Alstef Group ?
International group borne from the merger between the French companies Alstef and BA Systèmes in 2018 and joined by Glidepath a New-Zealand company in 2020, Alstef Group provides a comprehensive range of automated intralogistics solutions designed to manage all material handling and storage flows in manufacturing plants, logistics centres and airports.
Support our customers around the world by providing them with turnkey integrated systems and services.
We offer to airports around the world, complete and innovative solutions for the handling of hold baggage. We also offer comprehensive integrated automated material handling solutions, from automated trucks (AGVs) to fully automated warehouses.
In figures, Alstef Group is,
- 165 M € of turnover
- 800 employees including 50% abroad
- 50% export activities
Do you want to start a new adventure with ALSTEF Group?
Your missions ?
Reporting to the Director of Airport Sales for the Alstef Group, in France, this is an exciting opportunity for a Area Sales Manager to manage the sales for our Airport Baggage Handling Systems within South East Asia.
We need you to win projects in this area which will make this a challenging and fulfilling role that will lead to personal development opportunities. You will be confident in forming strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be able to easily hit the ground running.
Living within South East Asia your credibility, customer focus, exceptional communication and presentation skills will enable you to:
- Establish new relationships with targeted Airport clients within South East Asia.
- Maintain existing relationships with key clients, working with them on new opportunities, analysing client data and anticipating key account changes and improvements.
- Promote Alstef Group Baggage Handling solutions to existing and potential new clients.
- Manage key client relationships throughout sales, project implementation and post sales service and support.
- For every key project, build a team’ with the key stakeholders (Tendering, Design, Maintenance) through guidance and management.
- Understand proposals prior to submission and clearly communicate with client detail of offer and any deviations from specification as part of any negotiation.
- Manage and lead contract negotiations and communication to ensure final contract aligns with the proposal and any deviations from specification.
About you ?
You have degree in engineering or business school and you have at least five years’ experience in a technical environment, ideally in airport systems (systems for airport terminal, ground handling or IT).
Constructive, proactive and self-directed, your interpersonal skills, your agility in the way you carry out projects and your technical curiosity will enable you to succeed in your missions.
You are strongly fluent in English (written & spoken) and ideally in Malay or Chinese.
WHAT WE PROPOSE TO YOU ?
- Permanent contract, depending on your location,
- Occasional business trips,
- Home Office,
- Company shareholding,
- Company in full growth,
- Dynamic environment, team spirit,
- International context
Attentive to professional equality, we are committed to promoting gender diversity in all the company's professions
For equal skills, priority is given to disabled people and other beneficiaries of the employment obligation