Automation Engineer - Croatian/English speaking F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
ALSTEF Airport and Logistic d.o.o. is Croatian company in ownership ALSTEF Automation S.A., which is currently working in operation and maintenance of automated handling equipment in airport Franjo Tuđman.
ALSTEF Group: International group born from the merger between the French companies Alstef and BA Systèmes in 2018 and joined by Glidepath a New-Zealand company, Alstef Group provides a comprehensive range of automated intralogistics solutions designed to manage all material handling and storage flows in manufacturing plants, logistics centers and airports.
BEYOND AUTOMATION, Our mission is to create intelligent solutions that not only meet the needs of our customers, but also provide them with the long-term benefits of a tailor-made automated system that is efficient, scalable and innovative.
In figures, Alstef Group is,
- 165 M € of turnover
- 800 employees including 50% abroad
- 50% of the activity to export
Do you want to start a new adventure with Alstef Group?
By working inside our team, your role is to design from the customer specifications, the applications needed to control the automated systems.
In that context, you will be responsible for:
- Defining architecture, materials and writing a functional analysis
- Developing programs for PLC, HMI and SCADA
- Performing table tests with our 3D emulation tools
- Ensuring on-site commissioning, as well as operator training
- Intervene as technical support during the warranty phase
You may have to supervise automation technicians depending on the project.
You may be willing to work abroad (travel availability, 2-3 months a year)
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in automation and/or industrial /computer science and at least 3 years of experience in programming automation solutions.
You have a good knowledge of Siemens (Simatic manager/S7 300 and TIA Portal/S7-1500) and SCADA (WinCC, InTouch).
You are a team player with good interpersonal skills, you are autonomous, able to organize yourself and you know how to manage your priorities.
Excellent communication skills and fluent in both English and Croatian.
Employee Benefits :
- Working in friendly environment
- Permanent employment
- Working in Zagreb office and abroad (Office work in Zagreb with occasional visits to French headquarters and customer sites worldwide)
- Additional education
- Competitive salary
If you would like the opportunity to be an integral member of our team, we would like to hear from you.