Senior Project Manager F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
About Alstef Group ?
International group borne from the merger between the French companies Alstef and BA Systèmes in 2018 and joined by Glidepath a New-Zealand company, Alstef Group provides a comprehensive range of automated intralogistics solutions designed to manage all material handling and storage flows in manufacturing plants, logistics centers and airports.
BEYOND AUTOMATION, Our mission is to create intelligent solutions that not only meet the needs of our customers, but also provide them with the long-term benefits of a tailor-made automated system that is efficient, scalable and innovative.
We offer to airports around the world complete and innovative solutions for the handling of hold baggage.
We also offer comprehensive integrated automated material handling solutions, from automated trucks (AGVs) to fully automated warehouses.
In figures, Alstef Group is,
- 140 M € of turnover
- 800 employees including 50% abroad
- 50% of the activity to export
Do you want to start a new adventure with Alstef Group?
Your missions ?
- Managing your client and exceeding their expectations
- Ensuring contracts and subcontracts are managed efficiently
- Ensuring conformity with engineering standards of quality and safety
- Ensuring conformity with relevant laws, regulations and safety standards
- Communicating timely project status to stake holders
- Strong focus on project scope, schedule and budgets
- Managing and overseeing the delivery of all major projects and operation, including costs, equipment and stakeholder engagement
- Managing project risk and escalating decisions and unresolved issues
- Managing your project financials on a monthly basis and compiling monthly financial reports
- Conduct project meetings and coordinate department functions
- Leading, developing and training a team of engineers, mechanics and maintenance personnel
- Assessing and monitoring performance of engineering and project staff
About you ?
- Engineering project management roles within baggage/parcel handling systems or construction (5+ years)
- Engineering degree is essential and a PMP qualification with a baggage/parcel handling background will be an advantage.
- Delivery of project outcomes with Safety, Quality, Schedule and Budget as the highest priority
- Contractual, documentation and commercial issues
- Project scheduling and planning