Mechanical Design Engineer F/H
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
About Alstef Group?
International group borned from the merger between the French companies Alstef and BA Systèmes in 2018 and joined by Glidepath a New-Zealand company, Alstef Group provides a comprehensive range of automated intralogistics solutions designed to manage all material handling and storage flows in manufacturing plants, logistics centers and airports.
BEYOND AUTOMATION, Our mission is to create intelligent solutions that not only meet the needs of our customers, but also provide them with the long-term benefits of a tailor-made automated system that is efficient, scalable and innovative.
We offer to airports around the world complete and innovative solutions for the handling of hold baggage.
We also offer comprehensive integrated automated material handling solutions, from automated trucks (AGVs) to fully automated warehouses.
In figures, Alstef Group is,
- 140 M € of turnover
- 800 employees including 50% abroad
- 50% of the activity to export
Do you want to start a new adventure with Alstef Group?
- Provide mechanical design support and layout drawings in accordance with the contract and specifications from project kick off to completion.
- Perform calculations and produce detailed design for support structure for conveyors. Coordinate with professional engineer and sub-contractors during the design, fabrication and installation stages.
- Produce any detailed product drawings for project specific one-off specials. Consideration for ease of manufacturing should be taken into account.
- Produce manifests for procurement and manufacturing purpose.
- Follow company process as per the company quality manual.
- At least 5 years' experience of working in a similar role.
- Tertiary mechanical and / or civil engineering qualification Design experience in a medium-heavy engineering environment
- Experience in Baggage Handling System (BHS) design
- Experience in steel work design and analysis (Autodesk Advance Steel and Robot preferred)
- Proven exemplary 3D CAD skills (AutoCAD and / or Inventor preferred)
- Site survey measurements and scanning experience