Senior Software Engineer F/H
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
About Alstef Group?
International group borned from the merger between the French companies Alstef and BA Systèmes in 2018 and joined by Glidepath a New-Zealand company, Alstef Group provides a comprehensive range of automated intralogistics solutions designed to manage all material handling and storage flows in manufacturing plants, logistics centers and airports.
BEYOND AUTOMATION, Our mission is to create intelligent solutions that not only meet the needs of our customers, but also provide them with the long-term benefits of a tailor-made automated system that is efficient, scalable and innovative.
We offer to airports around the world complete and innovative solutions for the handling of hold baggage.
We also offer comprehensive integrated automated material handling solutions, from automated trucks (AGVs) to fully automated warehouses.
In figures, Alstef Group is,
- 140 M € of turnover
- 800 employees including 50% abroad
- 50% of the activity to export
Do you want to start a new adventure with Alstef Group?
- Provide high level design expertise to the ongoing development of our software suites, enabling the introduction of new capabilities & functionality.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define product requirements & technical scope which meet customer objectives.
- Provide technical input in defining & establishing technical design constraints & objectives.
- Provide technical input in defining & determining design solutions for robust & reliable baggage handling/logistic products/solutions. Contribute to the development of comprehensive designs & reliable product solutions.
- C# Expert
- C++ Intermediate
- High level control of hardware
- Build and release/deployment pipelines
- Automated Test development/automation
- Windows & Linux environments
- .NET Framework / .NET Core platform
- Microsoft Azure / DevOps services