Customer service support manager W/M
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
About Alstef Group ?
Alstef Group is a growing international group that designs, integrates and maintains turnkey automated solutions for the airport, intralogistics and parcel sorting markets.
Our mission is to create intelligent solutions that not only meet the needs of our customers, but also provide them with the long-term benefits of a tailor-made automated system that is efficient, scalable and innovative.
We offer to airports around the world complete and innovative solutions for the handling of hold baggage.
We also offer comprehensive integrated automated material handling solutions, from automated trucks (AGVs) to fully automated warehouses.
Finally, we have a company specialized in medical robotics.
In figures, Alstef Group is,
- 163 M € of turnover
- 800 employees
- 13 subsidiaries abroad
- 26% of employees are shareholders in the group
Do you want to start a new adventure with Alstef Group?
Your missions ?
In respect of our business model, our different policies and procedures in place, the incumbent
will support the Airport Services team in ensuring the obligations contained in the various
clients’ contracts/agreements are met, making sure our customers are happy and successful.
The individual will also be responsible for gaining further support contracts or improvements contracts in the Canadian/Caribbean regions.
By assisting the Regional Sales Manager, Projects & Services, here is the chance to help and build a strong foundation to support our growth.
Travelling in different countries is part of the job, and that being said, of course, a vaccination completed status is mandatory, as it is now a requirement in several airports of the world.
• Assist the Regional Sales Manager, Projects & Services, by identifying, proposing and selling
system improvements, updates and upgrades and with matters related to clients’ relationships
• Manage the warranty program for both regions;
• Provide reporting as required under the support contracts;
• Build customer loyalty by conducting follow-up calls to keep customers informed of support
• Answer incoming calls in a professional, courteous and positive manner to assist with general
questions, and any customer service-related inquiries;
• Identify gaps in customer support processes and tools and proactively recommend alternatives
and solutions to take the customer and end user experience to a higher level, and respond to
their needs or complaints;
• Respond and prepare spare parts quote requests and fill orders as required;
• Provide full and comprehensive support to all airports within Canada and the Caribbean;
• Organize and conduct client presentations;
• May have to attend to different conferences, exhibits and trade shows, from time to time;
• May offer training in the operations and maintenance of equipment;
• Troubleshoot technical problems related to the equipment, or task out received inquiries to the
correct team members;
• Drive key performance indicators, including customer satisfaction and operating efficiency;
• Manage costs and support budgets preparation;
• Manage the spare parts customer fulfillment process;
• May participate in the review of submissions and/or tenders as required for the different
projects the company may have;
• Comply with established rules and procedures (health & safety, 5S, etc.);
• Be actively involved in the continuous improvement process to improve the reliability of the
systems through suggestions for improvements in accordance with health & safety principles;
• Carry out any other duties or responsibilities as may be requested by the immediate
supervisor, to support other business activities, according to skill set
And you ?
- A university degree or college diploma in a relevant engineering discipline would be a strong
asset, but is not required;
- Experience in a technical environment is a must;
- Experience in the Airport Baggage Systems is a strong asset;
- Experience in sales is an asset;
- Ability to prepare and present complex technical data in a succinct and professional manner;
- Customer service oriented;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Must enjoy interaction with clients and suppliers;
- Able to maintain a professional attitude when dealing with difficult situations;
- Excellent problem solving approach;
- Excellent attention to details;
- Judgment and resourcefulness;
- Team player;
- Can work overtime from time to time;
- Rigorous and methodic;
- Must have access to a car;
- Valid driving license;
- Valid passport;
- Adequate Covid-19 vaccination;
- Capacity to travel and be out of the country;
- Computer literate and MS-Office knowledge
Attentive to professional equality, we are committed to promoting gender diversity in all the company's professions
For equal skills, priority is given to disabled people and other beneficiaries of the employment obligation
This position has been filled.