Intralogistic Sales Engineer W/M
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
About Alstef Group ?
International group borne from the merger between the French companies Alstef and BA Systèmes in 2018 and joined by Glidepath a New-Zealand company, Alstef Group provides a comprehensive range of automated intralogistics solutions designed to manage all material handling and storage flows in manufacturing plants, logistics centers and airports.
BEYOND AUTOMATION, Our mission is to create intelligent solutions that not only meet the needs of our customers, but also provide them with the long-term benefits of a tailor-made automated system that is efficient, scalable and innovative.
We offer to airports around the world complete and innovative solutions for the handling of hold baggage.
We also offer comprehensive integrated automated material handling solutions, from automated trucks (AGVs) to fully automated warehouses.
In figures, Alstef Group is,
- 140 M € of turnover
- 800 employees including 50% abroad
- 50% of the activity to export
Do you want to start a new adventure with Alstef Group?
Reporting to the Sales Director Intralogistics Solution of Alstef Group, the sales engineer intralogistics is in charge of developing and maintaining a portfolio of customers in order to increase the turnover of the group's companies.
In line with the sales strategy defined and based on the Group's strategy and in relation with the sales department based in France (7 people), you will have to:
- Identify the types of companies to be targeted in relation to the Business Action Plan,
- Create a network of business providers/lead generators in the BENELUX area,
- Collect information about potential prospects and customers in order to qualify the sales file,
- Ensure a competitive survey, in order to better determine the group's strengths and weaknesses in regards to the market,
- Maintains relations with existing customers of Alstef in order to keep the business, provide the right service and spot,
- Keeps informed of new products, solutions and services and other general information of interest to customers. Being proactive in the reflection of new applications or adaptations of existing ones which he shares with his management,
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Beside other tasks, you will have to ensure development & follow-up :
- Implement business prospection, reactivate installed base customers and previous leads, follow up prospects and customers approached,
- Answer calls for tenders from prospects and current customers,
- Submit offers to customers,
- Drives the sales by visiting potential new customers, qualifies customers and manages projects to close together with the project manager. Act as a resource for questions, issues or problems that may arise while in the field,
- Negotiate, sign and get contracts signed,
- Ensure internal contract management and customer satisfaction,
- Participate to trade shows and to all prospecting, promotion and communication actions aimed at ensuring the company's reputation on its market,
- Follow-up and retain current customers through regular contacts,
- Manage the development of Key Accounts as a business referent.
this position involves working in collaboration with the after-sales representative in charge of the Benelux area and the project design offices. You will therefore have to make regular visits to France (Rennes and Orléans on a monthly base at the least)
What about you ?
You have master’s degree in Engineering with a focus on mechanical and/or industrial IT/ automation and you have at least four to five years' experience in:
- prospecting and business development in Benelux
- selling complex technical products or technical solutions or systems.
- industrial companies
- business/industrial customers
knowledge of the agri-food sector can be a plus.
Concurrently and beyond your technical and sales skills, your soft skills are very important too for this position.
autonomous and persevering person, you have a "systems" mindset and the ability to identify and analyze complex and technical systems.
You are customer-oriented and capable of developing and managing commercial and contractual relations with key accounts with rigour.
You are fluent in Flemish-Dutch and you have a good level of English and/or French
WHAT WE PROPOSE TO YOU ?
- Permanent contract based in Belgium or the Netherlands (local contract)
- A company car
- interesting package (fixed salary and variable)
Attentive to professional equality, we are committed to promoting gender diversity in all the company's professions
For equal skills, priority is given to disabled people and other beneficiaries of the employment obligation
This position has been filled.