Sales Administrator W/M
Contract type: Permanent contract
Work time: Full time
About Alstef Group?
International group borned from the merger between the French companies Alstef and BA Systèmes in 2018 and joined by Glidepath a New-Zealand company, Alstef Group provides a comprehensive range of automated intralogistics solutions designed to manage all material handling and storage flows in manufacturing plants, logistics centers and airports.
BEYOND AUTOMATION, Our mission is to create intelligent solutions that not only meet the needs of our customers, but also provide them with the long-term benefits of a tailor-made automated system that is efficient, scalable and innovative.
We offer to airports around the world complete and innovative solutions for the handling of hold baggage.
We also offer comprehensive integrated automated material handling solutions, from automated trucks (AGVs) to fully automated warehouses.
In figures, Alstef Group is,
- 140 M € of turnover
- 800 employees including 50% abroad
- 50% of the activity to export
Do you want to start a new adventure with Alstef Group?
- Prepare and coordinate tender response submission documents
- Assist with Bid Management through the generation of the Response Document
- Management and generation of bid library’s & keeping work history up to date including case studies
- General administration which includes generation of presentations for Regional Sales Managers, training documentation and Sales Force
- Experience in CRM administration; particularly Salesforce
- High competency in Microsoft office; particularly word, excel and PowerPoint
- Able to meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Good time management and planning skills
This position has been filled.