Quality Engineer F/H
Type de contrat : CDI
Temps de travail : Temps plein
International group borne from the merger between the French companies Alstef and BA Systèmes in 2018 and joined by Glidepath a New-Zealand company, Alstef Group provides a comprehensive range of automated intralogistics solutions designed to manage all material handling and storage flows in manufacturing plants, logistics centers and airports.
BEYOND AUTOMATION, Our mission is to create intelligent solutions that not only meet the needs of our customers, but also provide them with the long-term benefits of a tailor-made automated system that is efficient, scalable and innovative.
In figures, Alstef Group is,
• 165 M € of turnover
• 800 employees including 50% abroad
• 50% of the activity to export
Do you want to start a new adventure with Alstef Group?
The quality engineer's responsibilities include designing quality standards, implementing and maintaining the quality plan, inspecting materials, equipment, processes and products, training team members, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
A successful quality engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
Reports to : Inspection Engineers
- Degree in quality, industrial or mechanical engineering with working background in manufacturing process like auto assembly/part, industrial product.
- At least 3+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, supplier quality or a similar role
- Strong computer skills and an understanding of MRP systems
- Auditing experience in e.g ISO9001/TS16949
- Understanding about quality tools like PPAP, SPC, FEMA,
- Experience and familiarity with Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen. Certified Green/Black Belt preferred
- ISO internal auditor/lead auditor certification preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership on management at supplier site and good cooperation with cross function including design, manufacturing, procurement and project
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good at English communication on speaking and writing.
- Able to work in team and also independently under pressure and self-driven for quality development across different material categories.